- Be prepared to get covered everywhere in schloppy glue/cornstarch. EVERYWHERE.
- Make sure to have 300+ feet of twine/string/yarn.
- I used punch balls from the dollar store because I wanted them to be spheres rather than balloon shaped.
- If you hang them to dry by a window, be prepared for the heat to explode the balloons. My roommate nearly had a heart attack when this happened. Oops.
- Its easier to take a HUGE piece of string and wrap it several times around rather than cutting smaller pieces. It's harder to keep the string from tangling in the glue schlopp but you dont have to worry about loose ends sticking out places. This will make sense to you when you're doing it.