About Me

My photo
California born and bred 25 year old dance machine now living in Salt Lake City. Sardonically irreverent spinster, DIY decorator & vegan baking enthusiast who enjoys sequins, house plants & malt liquor.

Monday, December 26, 2011

The last of the Christmas spew.










Amanda couldn't fly back to CA for Christmas, so our family took her in. Christmas eve was a wild party with lots of booze, dancing, games, laughing, hugging and shouting of "MAN I LOVE YOU GUYS" or statements to that effect. My brother has 5 videos on his cell phone of my entire family (dad included!) dancing to LMFAO. I can't show you because we all agreed the next day to keep it a family-eyes-only gem, but trust me, it's pretty damn hilarious.

I made out like a bandit with Christmas gifts; food processor, belgian waffle maker, cookie sheets and a silpat to name a few. For dinner I decided to try my hand at a seitan pot pie with phyllo crust and it was a huge success!

Overall, I was beyond pleased with the holiday this year. Food, family, and fun are what it's all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment