About Me

My photo
California born and bred 25 year old dance machine now living in Salt Lake City. Sardonically irreverent spinster, DIY decorator & vegan baking enthusiast who enjoys sequins, house plants & malt liquor.

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Moab round one.

I'm back in the city of Salt after three days of water, red sand and intense sunshine. I think I fell in love with southern Utah on this trip. I could never live there, but I will definitely make it a top priority to explore as much of it as I can in my lifetime. Amazing landscape, perfect weather, loads of vegan food, delicious beers, the best coffee I've ever had and adrenaline rushes abounding. . it's the perfect place to get away to for awhile. The photos are trickling in and I have two rolls of film from my fisheye to develop but here is what I have from my phone:

Trying hard to smile at 7:00 AM.





 












 




 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment