About Me

My photo
California born and bred 25 year old dance machine now living in Salt Lake City. Sardonically irreverent spinster, DIY decorator & vegan baking enthusiast who enjoys sequins, house plants & malt liquor.

Monday, February 28, 2011

What a weekend.

The State of Utah works on a four-ten schedule, so I work from 7 AM to 6 PM Monday through Thursday. Having a three day weekend really is much better for me; Friday is my designated errand day, Saturday is fun day and Sunday is for cleaning house and making food for the upcoming week. I thrive off routine, but sometimes I get distracted and spend the weekend doing things like drinking malt liquor with Candice. I am grateful for these days.

We grocery shopped, re-watched Dexter, cooked lots of yummy food (pumpkin pecan cinnamon rolls, seitan roast, herbed scalloped potatoes), attended a housewarming party for my good friend Amanda and drank lots of wine and malt liquor. I even managed to get a day of shopping in for myself, something I haven't done in awhile.









Such a busy few days, I'm pooped.

No comments:

Post a Comment