Since summer I:
- Somehow convinced myself to cut all of my hair off. I have been regretting this decision for awhile now.
- Started working as a legal secretary for the State of Utah in the unemployment and public assistance appeals office and was just offered an official three year employment contract! I absolutely love my job and it's six blocks from my house. I'm constantly learning new things and this position is going to open a lot of doors within the State which will hopefully someday lead to me working at the Capitol or even being an Administrative Law Judge.
- Moved! I finally gave up my apartment when they raised my rent again. I moved into an even better place with my friend Esther and we are now living happily ever after in the beautiful Bell Wines.
- Am in the process of selling my car. Financial freedom, here I come.
- Started working out. That's right, I started RUNNING. FOR FUN. Esther has an awesome treadmill and I decided to take advantage of access to free fitness. I now run/jog/speed walk between 2 and 4 miles every other day and my lower half has NEVER looked so good.