About Me

My photo
California born and bred 25 year old dance machine now living in Salt Lake City. Sardonically irreverent spinster, DIY decorator & vegan baking enthusiast who enjoys sequins, house plants & malt liquor.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Last night in town; Este & Donkey Kong











We woke up at 5:00 AM to go to the airport this morning. Sleeping last night was impossible because all we wanted to do was talk and cuddle tighter than ever. I think letting him go gets easier each time because I know what I have to look forward to. Our one year is November 15th and I'll be spending it in PA and then moving negotiations begin. I keep telling myself it's only four paychecks or eight weeks or two months and there is so much to look forward to, it will go by before I know it. It has to, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment