About Me

My photo
California born and bred 25 year old dance machine now living in Salt Lake City. Sardonically irreverent spinster, DIY decorator & vegan baking enthusiast who enjoys sequins, house plants & malt liquor.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Spring has sprung.

The weather lately has been gorgeous! I'm so excited for spring and summer. My life has been a bit of a madhouse lately, mostly due to growing stress about my dwindling finances, but there are so many good things coming up. I just keep trying to stay focused on things getting better.

Last night we went to a Vile Blue Shades show at Urban and had an amazing time. There were tons of people and everyone danced and I even got Ryan to play "Black Pussy" for me, which they hardly ever do anymore. I needed a fun night out with good friends and definitely got just that.


Lots of riding time.


Joe grew a beard for a month and Candice baked him a cake, I helped frost.


Hat weather!


I walked over to Candice's this morning and we made a delicious breakfast of tofu scramble with thai chilis and avocado, Smart Bacon and some sundried tomato and herb toast. It was SERIOUSLY the best scramble ever.


Obligatory Elton shot.

2 comments:

  1. oh man, i totally have been in the same boat: madhouse, finance, blah... anywho, it's awesome that the weather is beautiful more reason to forget about all the crap. thats what i think at least.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. The sun makes everything feel better.

    ReplyDelete