About Me

My photo
California born and bred 25 year old dance machine now living in Salt Lake City. Sardonically irreverent spinster, DIY decorator & vegan baking enthusiast who enjoys sequins, house plants & malt liquor.

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Bake & destroy



Sias commissioned me to bake 5 dozen cupcakes for Grudge City Activities' one year anniversary show tonight. I'm pleased with how they turned out and I think the hardcore community of Salt Lake shall agree. I won't be going to the show because I'm going to see Bon Iver and Jenny Lewis at the Gallivan for the kick off of smash n' mash Thursdays.

Trying to decorate an apartment from the ground up is exhausting. I'll never find furniture I'm happy with. Interior design gods, please grant me a clear head to slay the empty apartment beast that is plaguing me. Amen.

Is it September yet? I miss my boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment