About Me

My photo
California born and bred 25 year old dance machine now living in Salt Lake City. Sardonically irreverent spinster, DIY decorator & vegan baking enthusiast who enjoys sequins, house plants & malt liquor.

Friday, May 29, 2009

Critical mass 05/09

I rode critical mass tonight and it was amazing. I forgot how invincible it feels to overtake the streets with a load of people, and how good it feels to ride through Liberty Park with the sunshine in my face, arms in the air and $1.99 Cabernet pumping through my veins. So many people were taking pictures so I'm sure I'll have some more later, for now:

After the ride we rounded up 30 or so of us to go to Desert Edge for beer.

Sara and Candice had an arm wrestle match.

I'm drunk and going to sleep. Candice, I'm sorry I used your laptop without asking.


No comments:

Post a Comment