About Me

My photo
California born and bred 25 year old dance machine now living in Salt Lake City. Sardonically irreverent spinster, DIY decorator & vegan baking enthusiast who enjoys sequins, house plants & malt liquor.

Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy birthday, little Lisa.


Today I am 23. This is what I look like.

At midnight I received a special voicemail of California friends singing "Happy Birthday, Dear Friend Lisa" by Jens Lekkman. It made me so happy I cried. For the first time since working nights I came home to a glorious parking spot right in front of the building where it's FREE. I woke up at 11:00 AM and read The Love Machine for an hour and then was treated to lunch by my mother and her coworkers. I've received tons of texts and messages wishing me a happy birthday and I appreciate them very much.

Tonight, we celebrate.

1 comment: